Traditions, trendiness, class, majesty, freedom, and newness all come to mind while thinking of Jaipur. Its name alone conjures up visions of opulent architecture, vibrant fabrics, fantastic handicrafts, delectable cuisine, and spectacular events. It’s a vibrant city with the perfect blend of modern metropolitan comforts and historic landmarks. There are many reasons to visit Jaipur, one of them is to learn about the city’s rich history.
Jaipur is famous for its palaces. One of the main benefits of hiring Rambagh palace in Jaipur is to give a life of a King to the guests for a day or few days at a price. People come to Jaipur to visit the mighty forts, as well as the numerous fairs and festivals conducted here, the intriguing activities for tourists, shopping in the back alley marketplaces, and most importantly, to see the uncountable fairs and festivals. Every time you visit Jaipur, you will discover something fresh.
Some Reasons to Visit Jaipur are listed below.
- The Pink Palace: According to history, the city of Jaipur used only pink-coloured stone for the construction of all of its constructions. Anyone who has visited the city can attest to the fact that all of Jaipur’s structures are pink in colour. The Pink palace of Jaipur has been an extraordinary centre of expression and art for a long time. Tourists can buy gems at the markets in Jaipur.
- Spa rejuvenation centres: Several spa rejuvenation centres may help you relax your body and mind while also alleviating stress and giving a quiet and relaxing experience. Ayurvedic massages, skincare treatments, and yoga are all available at Ayurveda Kendra. Oil therapies and beauty therapies are also available, as well as massages the entire body. Choose from a wide range of massage packages.
- Elephant Ride: Elephants are royal symbols of power and splendour. This massive animal, with its mythological majesty, is regarded as an integral part of the Rajasthani culture. The elephant ride is a fun activity that you should try during your visit to Jaipur. It is one of those activities that people of all ages like. Elephant rides are frequently seen at fairs and festivals. This ride is also organised at Amber Fort, which adds to the tourists’ enjoyment.
- Jaipuri quilts: Did you know that Jaipuri quilts made of a hundred per cent cotton and featuring stunning block prints and soothing colours are famous all over the world? During the winter, these quilts are one of the best hiding places in the house.
- Budget-Friendly Shopping: Jaipur is a shopper’s dream come true. A trip to Jaipur isn’t complete without a stroll through the city’s vibrant bazaars. Traditional shopping areas in the famed pink city offer great local stuff, cultural clothing, jewellery, and other Rajasthan-made items. The markets provide everything from pottery, antiques, and jewellery in semi-precious, valuable, and inexpensive varieties to fabrics, handicrafts, stones, and leather goods. If you want to go shopping in Jaipur, choose this route. The enormous variety and excellent negotiating opportunities will keep you occupied for hours.
- Chokhi Dhani: Visiting Chokhi Dhani is one of the most culturally enriching experiences that one can have in Rajasthan. Chokhi Dhani, which means ‘Rajasthani Culture,’ is a resort-village that showcases Rajasthan’s customs and legacy to the best of its ability. This is a must-see if you’re visiting Jaipur in March. The goal of this resort is to provide guests with the opportunity to fully immerse themselves in the culture in only one visit. This location has a lot to offer in terms of things to do and see.
- Local Crafts: Jaipur has long been a jewel cutting hub, and the traditional market in the Old City is a tremendous site to correlate gleaming stones right on the boulevard. For those who don’t want to take such a chance, the industrial suburb in Jaipur, as well as the store of the leading local Anokhi clothing company, are the best places to get a safer and equally stunning speciality.
- Festival Calendar: Teej, a Hindu festival dedicated to the Hindu deity Parvati and her union with Shiva, is celebrated in Jaipur every summer with turbans, painted animals, brides, and twirling moustaches. Winter’s Jaipur Literature Festival, with meetings conducted over five nights beneath rainbow-flowed tents, has developed into Asia’s most well-known festival of regional and worldwide writing. Keep an eye out for the Jaipur International Film Festival, which takes place in January.
- Dance: The two famous types of Rajasthani Folk Dance — Kalbeliya and Ghoomer — are a fantastic experience to be a part of when performed by several artists in their own universe of happiness and joy.
- Art & Culture: Jaipur has a rich culture that is reflected in the city’s beliefs, art, and architecture. Some of the well-known forms of skilled art include Bandhani, Lehariya, Block Printing, and Meenakari. The Kite Festival, Elephant Festival, and Gangaur are just a few of the well-known festivals that the city gladly hosts in all their glory.
- The Heritage Memorials: The city of Jaipur has a significant amount of history that should be examined. Heritage Memorials in Jaipur Among the many other goals to visit, one can begin their explorations of the Old City at any time with a walking tour organised by the Jaipur Virasat ancestry foundation, which provides extraordinary access to sanctuaries and skilled craftsman workshops. One should also not miss the Royal Palaces of the Winds, Jaipur’s multi-windowed ex-collection of mistresses turned city symbol.
- Kundan Meena Jewellery: Jaipur is also well-known for its magnificent gems and jewellery. Kundan Meena jewellery is extremely popular in Jaipur. It is associated with royalty and beauty. Rajasthani craftsmen are well-known for their ability to create beautiful jewellery. Johari market is one of the best destinations for jewellery lovers to see unique and pure jewellery pieces in beautiful patterns all in one location. On the other hand, there are extravagant bangle bazaars and faux jewellery stores where you may get amazing patterns in a wide range of sizes.
Therefore, If history, deserts, colourful festivals and the benefits of hiring Rambagh palace in Jaipur interests you, then Jaipur is an ideal destination for your India tour. These are some of the most convincing reasons to visit this city on tour.