Let’s face it – large pores can be embarrassing and frustrating. Not to mention, they make your skin appear older than it is. Fortunately, there are several ways to reduce their appearance and prevent further damage. Here are 6 simple tips to help you out:
- Cleanse Twice a Day – Cleansing twice a day (in the morning and at night) helps remove dirt, oil, and other contaminants that can clog your pores and cause breakouts. Be sure to use a gentle cleanser that won’t dry out your skin or irritate existing acne.
- Exfoliate Regularly – Dead skin cells can accumulate on the surface of your skin, making it look dull and lifeless. Exfoliating two or three times a week will help remove these dead cells, allowing new ones to form in their place. This will also help reduce the size of your pores by removing any trapped dirt or oil in them.
- Use Retinoids – Retinoid products such as retinol or tretinoin can help reduce the appearance of large pores by promoting cell turnover and collagen production in the affected area. They can also help prevent acne from forming by keeping your pores clear of debris and bacteria.
- Avoid Touching Your Face – Everyone has an urge to touch their face throughout the day, but this can actually lead to more breakouts due to transferring bacteria from our hands onto our faces. Try to keep your hands away from your face as much as possible! More breakout means more acne marks and nobody wants this to happen. So it’s best you keep those hands off your face.
- Keep Hydrated – Staying hydrated is essential for healthy-looking skin! Make sure you’re drinking plenty of water throughout the day so that your skin stays moisturized and resilient against breakouts caused by large pores.
- Use Sunscreen – The sun’s UV rays can accelerate ageing in our skin, causing wrinkles and sagging around our eyes, mouth, nose, etc… So make sure you’re wearing sunscreen with SPF 30 every time you go outside! This will protect your skin from premature ageing while helping prevent flare-ups caused by large pores too!
Acne Treatment at makeO skinnsi
If you have been searching ‘skin doctor near me’ online then you have come to the right place. At makeO skinnsi you can finally get rid of your acne and acne marks. Here you can find a solution that will clear your skin and keep it healthy. At makeO skinnsi you can get acne treatment for your specific issues as well such as pimples, open pores and acne scars. You can get customized treatments for acne that include clinically-proven ingredients and are done by dermatologist-certified therapists.
Reducing large pores doesn’t have to be difficult or expensive – all it takes is consistency and patience! With these 6 simple tips, you should be able to dramatically reduce their appearance while preventing future breakouts as well! As always though, if you do experience any unusual changes in your skin then don’t hesitate to contact a dermatologist for advice!