PDF Bear is a great help if you want to convert your files into PDFs or vice versa. With this platform, you can achieve the process in seconds. This article will give you some of its converters and how you can use them. With that, here are the PDF Bear converters you should start using.
Word to PDF
Word to PDF feature is a PDF converter that you can use to convert your Word files to a PDF file. If you don’t have the right tools in converting a Microsoft Word file, then PDF Bear will lend you a helping hand. This conversion tool is capable of a DOCX or DOC to PDF file conversion. The technology this software uses is advanced. When you try to convert a file, the process won’t sacrifice or risk the file quality.
The process is pretty simple and straightforward, and even a newbie can perform the process in a few clicks. With that, here’s how to use this conversion tool
- Upload the Word file that you wish to convert using PDF Bear.
- The Word to PDF tool will start reading and converting your file.
- The conversion process will be done soon.
- After that, users can now download or share the newly converted file.
Excel to PDF Converters
If you are having trouble converting your Excel file to a PDF file, PDF Bear will provide the Excel to PDF tool to solve your problem, and anyone can do the process in less than 20 seconds. With a simple and efficient operation, you can convert your Excel document to a PDF file without any problem. The software and this tool are 100% safe and secure to use for your data.
- Choose and upload the Excel file that you wish to convert.
- Choose the needed options.
- Select the “Convert!” button, and the system will start converting your file.
- The newly converted document is now ready for you to share or download.
PPT to PDF Converters
There are instances that it’s hard to share your PPT file to anyone who needs it. A PowerPoint file might be standard, but not every platform or system supports it. But with the help of PDF Bear’s PPT to PDF conversion tool, you can quickly and easily convert your files to a PDF in a few clicks. After that, there are more PDF Bear features that you can use to handle your PDF files. Here’s how to convert your PPT file to a PDF file:
- Choose the PowerPoint file that you want to convert.
- Wait for your file to be uploaded.
- After that, users can still modify the file if they wish to.
- Hit “Download” and save the file to your desktop or share it to your Google Drive or Dropbox account.
Using PDF Bear helps you convert your PDF files to any file format or vice versa. The process will be simple, and users will be provided with the instruction they can easily follow. Aside from the converter, you can also use PDF Bear to compress, merge, split, and even protect your PDF file.