Table of Contents
Follow our football betting tips to outsmart the sportsbook and leave a winner! These tricks are simple and beginner-friendly!
3 Easy Tips To Improve Your Football Betting Win Rate
There is more to football gambling than just finding the best footballbettingz odds! We will share with you some simple tricks that will have you smashing the withdraw button rather than the deposit button. Don’t worry; you don’t have to be a math genius to implement these tips.
1. Go Bonus Hunting!
To lure players, betting sites will offer generous sign-up offers to new gamblers. When making your first deposit, sites will provide you with:
- Free bets – Betting sites will let you bet on particular games for free, and you get to keep whatever you win!
- Bonus cash – Sportsbooks will give you cash when you sign up. However, to withdraw it, you will have to bet it a number of times (known as a wagering requirement).
- Cashback – With cashback, the betting site will return a percentage of your losses. For example, if you receive 10% cashback and lose $100, the sportsbook will return $10 to your account.
To improve your chances of winning, you need to find as many online sportsbooks as possible and find the one that offers the biggest and most lucrative first deposit bonus. With the right bonus, you can instantly boost your winnings!
2. Choose A Profitable Bet Type!
Nowadays, there are hundreds of different football bets available. However, some of these bet types offer tremendous value, while others are the same as throwing money away. If you want to win, stick to these bet types:
- 1X2 – This is the most popular way to bet on football. You either bet on Team A to win, a draw, or Team B to win.
- Total Goals – With this bet, you need to predict the number of goals scored in a match.
- Half-Time Winner – This bet is about guessing which team will be leading at halftime.
- First To Score – Gamble on your favorite striker to slot the first goal of the match, or bet on which team will score first.
All of these bet types are simple to understand, and if you do your research, you can find amazing odds. Just make sure you do your research and review previous match statistics before placing your wager!
3. Practice Bankroll Management!
Rome wasn’t built in a day, and neither was a football bettor’s fortune. However, it is very easy to lose everything with a few stupid bets. To ensure a bit of bad luck doesn’t wipe you out, you need to be conservative with your bet size. To be on the safe side, we recommend only betting a maximum of 2% of your bankroll on each individual bet. For example, if you have a bankroll of $1000, your maximum bet size should be $20. You can increase your bet size as your bankroll grows!
So there you have it, 3 easy tips that will turn you into a winner! If you stick to our advice, you will be cashing out thousands before you know it.