Multipurpose Benefits of Vitamin C for both treatment and prevention of scurvy diseases even treat and prevent colds today’s trend. About white skin Reduce wrinkles, scars Reduce wrinkles with age. And actually, vitamin C is as useful as he said. Is it true? And is there a penalty? How is it?
Let’s get to know vitamin C better.
Ascorbic Acid or Vitamin C is a type of vitamin that the body cannot produce independently. Must accept food only.
Table of Contents
The function of vitamin C:
- As an antioxidant (Antioxidant), which will protect the body from free radicals caused by the sword movement in the body or environmental pollution around us, which is unavoidable in daily use, cause cells to be degenerate or may change into abnormal cells.
- as an aid (Cofactor) in various body processes such as the creation of collagen. Which is an essential component of skin tissue and the blood vessels to be healthy, not brittle and flexible, and the healing of various wounds is routine?
- Improves the immune system, which can prevent and can cure colds.
- Reduce inflammation from infection.
- Vitamins can lower cholesterol levels.
- Relieve stress as it can promote the work of the adrenal glands in creating anti-stress hormones.
Use of Vitamin C:
At present, Megadose was used at a high dose of 2000 mg/day by the institute has reported that it is useful in cancer treatment and anti-aging because vitamin C is water soluble. When we eat it, it will break down and be absorbed easily. And excreted quickly through the urine, so even at high doses or too much, the body can excrete quickly. Thus making the benefit from eating not two large sizes and the likelihood of vitamin C poisoning is minimal.
Recommended eating vitamin C, along with drinking a lot of water. To reduce urine acidification, Sources of vitamin C include fruits and vegetables, such as oranges, guava, papaya, lemons, kiwi, bell peppers, lettuce, tomatoes, block Cory, spinach, cauliflower in meat and animal lovers are also good sources of vitamin C.
Cooking is essential to vitamin C’s value because it reduces vitamin C content by 60%, so food should not be overcooked. Fresh, unripe fruits and vegetables should be picked up to be the highest. And it refrigerates the best storage because drying, pickling, syrup reduces the vitamin content as well.
Vitamin C supplements are available in capsules, candies, tablets, mixed in beverages, or soluble powder. And they make it in external use such as serum, cream, lotion because it believes that the skin will look white, radiant, not wrinkled before the perfect day.
How much Vitamin C enough for a day?
The body’s daily need for Vitamin C depends on Age group, and it goes from 40 mg to 120 mg per day. Check out the below table for the exact value based on age-group. And if you are a smoker, then you need to add 30 mg to 35 mg of Vitamin C than regular intake.
|Age Group||Daily Needed Value|
|0 to 6 months||40 mg|
|7–12 months||50 mg|
|1–3 years||15 – 20 mg|
|4–8 years||25 mg|
|9–13 years||45 mg|
|14–18 years||65 – 75 mg|
|Adults||75 – 90 mg|
|Pregnant Women||80 – 85 mg|
|Breastfeeding Women||115 – 120 mg|
Benefits of Vitamin C:
- Vitamin C deficiency can produce sarcopenia, physical disability, type 2 diabetes, diminished quality of life, and death. Here are some Benefits of Vitamin C.
- Supplements of vitamin C work the same as or ascorbic acid vitamin C that you get from food sources.
- The benefits are the same as well. It will boost your immune system and decrease your risk of infections and diseases by improving your blood’s antioxidant levels.
- It helps your heart health by controlling your blood pressure (BP) levels and reduces uric acid levels in your blood.
- Individuals with high intakes of vitamin C in fruits and vegetables might get a lower chance of getting many kinds of cancer, including breast cancer, lung cancer, and colon cancer.
- It enables the body to absorb iron from food and prevents iron deficiency anemia. It is also suitable for cognitive health.
- Vitamin C influences muscles around the inside and out of the Human Body. It connected the high vitamin C intakes with a lesser probability of a wrinkled look, dryness of skin, along with a far much superior skin-aging overall look.
- Maintaining oral vitamin C supplements with other minerals and vitamins appears to stop long-term macular degeneration (AMD).
- A high intake of vitamin C can benefit people with asthma and enhance their lung function. It decreases symptoms of asthma such as wheezing, cough, chest pain, and fatigue.
- Antioxidant vitamin C diminishes airway inflammation and free radical load. It has been shown to cut oxidative stress & anxiety and improve respiratory symptoms too.
- One of the continuing examinations distributed in Nature correspondences found that Vitamin C can execute the bacteria or germs causing tuberculosis. Even though nutrient C’s antibacterial capability is still to be tried in people, the discoveries were striking and worth investigating.
List of 9 best sources of Vitamin C food
- Citrus Fruits:
The most extensively recognized wellspring of Vitamin C is citrus fruits. One lime or orange for each day might be adequate for one to get their required portion. Also, this fruit improves men’s physical health. Fildena 100mg and Super P Force is the best remedy to enhance sensual life.
- Chime Peppers:
Whether you are heating an Italian meal vegetables in an Asian sauteed food, try to comprise ringer peppers for your Vitamin C kick.
Broccoli is a storage facility of benefits. Packed with Vitamin C, incorporate it into your plates of mixed greens.
Just a sizeable portion of a cup of papaya can give you enough of the nutrient for the entire day. Its many benefits are extra incentive to have a natural product.
A bowl of strawberries and cream might be corrupt; however, it is additionally expressed with Vitamin C.
Tomatoes have many Vitamin C. Eat them plain or prepare them in a serving of mixed greens, insert them into sandwiches or burgers. Tomatoes are the most versatile natural vegetable to eat.
Kiwi is a spectacular fruit with an abundant amount of Vitamin C. Kiwi fruit is furthermore prosperous in potassium and fiber, yet low in calories.
- Brussels Sprouts:
Brussels sprouts are wealthy in nutrient C. even after being cooked, and one cup produces 160% of your day by day estimation of C. They’re likewise high in many nutrients and minerals, fiber, and cancer inhibition agents.
- Cooked cabbage:
Cooked cabbage can comprise a touch of Vitamin C to your day by day utilization, yet cooked cabbage has considerably more. Even though cooking lessens the measure of Vitamin C in any nourishment, it likewise reduces the volume so that you will get more Vitamin C per cup of cooked cabbage.
Side effects of vitamin C
- Eating doses of over 1000 mg may cause diarrhea.
- Eat on an empty stomach. It will cause gastrointestinal irritation because of acidity. There may cause bloat, sometimes even nausea, vomiting, and headache.
- Vitamin C is a diuretic. As a result, urine becomes acidic, increasing the chance of crystalline precipitation to become urinary stones.
- Deficiency of vitamin C is found in many dietary groups, smoking, absorption-related diseases. The symptoms found were fatigue, loss of appetite, joint pain, scurvy, slow wound healing, and uncomplicated infection.
Vitamin C is beneficial for the body. When we use it correctly, however, it should be in moderation for your body’s needs. Other Fildena 50 and Super P Force Oral Jelly use this remedy to help men’s health problems.
The Bottom Line!
As you can see, vitamin C is for more than just colds and flu are most probably benefits. Although vitamin C supplements are a choice, plenty of vitamin C foods, comprising various fruits, vegetables, and juices, provide an extraordinary amount of the vitamin. Vitamin C health benefits truly rock!